Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why I chose Wright State!

I chose Wright State for one because it was cheaper than the private school in North Carolina that I wanted to attend. Second I chose it because it is a nice location and the housing is very nice. I wanted to attend Methodist University in North Carolina to take up PGM (Pro Golf Management). The only thing that kept me out was money and the 10 hours away from home. My house is three hours from Wright State and makes it convenient to make quick trips home if I need to. Wright State to me seemed like an excellent choice, I plan on getting my management degree and then attending Methodist University as a grad student to go for PGM. Back to Wright State though, I figured it would be a good fit being close to home and the fact that I knew some people going here from my high school. I just feel like it is a good fit for me, and the people I have met are mostly from Ohio, so we have a lot in common. Me and by neighbor have the most in common and we have pretty much become best friends and do everything together. The fact is, I just felt it was the best place for me to spend my years, close to home, and where I would at least know a few people here. I am happy with my choice here at Wright State and can not wait for the years to come and grow on.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to picking a school because you have friends that attend there. I decided on Wright State over UD and Ohio State because I know more people here than at UD, and Ohio State took too long to inform me of my direct admission. Now that I am here I am very happy with Wright State, and I realize I have made the best choice for me by coming to Wright State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep motivated toward your goal. Its easy to get distracted along the way. A golf pro or a carrear in that industry would be awesome and an amazing life. Keep pursueing your dream. Wright State Is a good school and can be a stepping stone for going down to North Carolina and having success

    ReplyDelete