Thursday, September 16, 2010

Favorite Song

The song I am writing about today is called Hanging by a Moment by Litehouse. This song is more of a love song which I tend not to listen to, but in this case it is describing chasing the one you love. To me this song represent the heart and fight a person should put toward the one you are chasing after and or want in your life. This song is special to me in the sense it was my ex's and my favorite song to listen to together. It made our relationship stronger and kept us together for a really long time. The purpose of this song is showing affection toward the one you love and want in your life. This song is targeted to people more around my age or anyone looking for a relationship. Also can target people already in relationships or even married couples. This music can be classified as romantic and even sounds like classic rock. This song is one of the most inspiring ways to chase the girl of your dreams and not be afraid to go after her. To me it shows that you can be confident in talking to a girl after you listen to the song. It is played through the radio, even though it hasn't been played in a long time, but also on i pods. The song itself is heartwarming and shows that if you say the right thing you might just impress the girl you like. This song has taught me to go after the ones I love and want to be in my life and I hope everyone has listened to it or will listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment