Sunday, September 12, 2010

College Life

downsized950910001156.jpgCollege life has so far been pretty fun. There are lots of things to do here, like workout, eat, chill with friends and even convenient shopping locations around the campus. So far living here has been fun and easy, but I expect college to get harder as the year goes on. So far I have made many friends, mostly on my floor in my dorm. They are all from different areas and I have learned a lot about different cultures and beliefs. College has already taught me to be more mature and I am finding out that being more mature will get me further in life. I have been trying to say hello to more people more often to get to know everyone. Wright State University is pretty big, compared to my hometown of roughly 6,000 this area is much more heartwarming. I like how everyone is nice and helpful. I never thought college here would be this fun but getting to know people and just learning about them has made me feel more at home. I miss some people back home and wish I was closer to home but I understand that an education is way more important. I am excited for the actual year to start rolling and learn about new things and to be guided in the right direction. There is not a lot of peer pressure here that I have noticed. I like not being pressured into drinking and drugs like I was in high school. College is a dramatic change and I think everyone should get to experience it even tho I have only been here for one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment